Clear XMB White for 6.20 Hen

By: Dmise

I know most of you are dying for custom themes to use on your system running 6.20 HEN, so this is one of the themes I decided to convert for use on the new HEN. I tried getting it as close as possible to the original version but due to resource problems I had to remove the focus icons.

The theme is still great nonetheless and should keep everyone happy in the meantime, that is until I hopefully release more converted themes.

Credits:
- Reinsch - original creator
- Dmise - conversion
- Total_Noob - 6.20 HEN
- ZiNgA BuRgA - RCO Tools
- Patpat - CTFTool GUI
- InfinityProject - connected display icon
- Neelo - 5.00 black version conversion
- Vegetano1 - help and support
- Offset Hunters and everyone that contributes to the PSP Scene
- Psyko for beta testing

Download