Organ PSP Theme for 6.20


Credits:
• Dmise - conversion
• Patpat - cxmb / ctftool
• Zing Burg - rcoedit
• Total Noob - 6.20 HEN
• Wololo and HBL team
• Blessedhands, Mutevict1m - 5.00 versions
• Madsoul, dHappy, kmr575, Dracrius - Original and Remixes
• Offset Hunters
• Anyone else I might have forgotten.

I said to myself that I was only going to do a simple conversion of this theme but I got so caught up into it that I decided to do some major adjustments and fix some problems that have been in the previous versions. As a result this theme turned out damn sexy and I hope you'll enjoy it.

Supports all regions and languages. For users that live in regions that don't have the "extras" main category like taiwan/mexico etc. use the theme "organless" as that version doesn't have the "extras" main category in the menu bar.

Other than that all I can say is enjoy!

Download