Fusion Reboot Theme | PSP Themes

 Fusion Reboot Theme 5.50Gen
By: WoobiE

Hi all. After being promoted to XMB Creator and having Psyko saying that my theme Blue Fusion was his favourite out of all the ones I have created, I have decided to give it a reboot. I also feel that it would be really great to give the very first theme I created a new life line with the addition of animations. I also noticed that all of my themes never have icons other then Blue Fusion, and also the majority of themes as well. I thought maybe bring back the icons for a while.

I have also included a pack of PSP wallpapers. 30+ wallpapers, 30 from my previous Booster theme and also sporting extra new ones.
NOTE:There might be one or two repeats of wallpapers, forgot about it.



Freatures:
OSK
Opening
Gameboot
Sounds
USB screen
Loading icon
Reboot function (if you have Game categoris v12 it won't work)
Music and video buttons
Constant animations with any wallpaper and not 30 inbuilt

Thanks to:
Zinga Burga
Vegetano1
Redsquirrel
Highboy
Team GEN
Patpat
buckeye
Anyone else I forgot to mention