Home Style Theme for 5.50Gen | PSP Themes

Home Style Theme for 5.50Gen
By: WoobiE

This is a little departure from my usual tech like themes. I called it Home Style because it feels just right. Not over the top but not short of any features. Nice and subtle, goes well with quite a few wallpapers. My main aim of this theme was to make it as appealing to as many people as possible without over doing the animations. My previous themes had quite a few animations and I wanted to cut it back this time around. I feel as though it is quality over quantity. I've also included a few wallpapers with the archive.

Features:
Volume bar
Battery
OSK
Custom Music interface and layout
Video and photo buttons
Loading icon
USB Screen
Opening
Gameboot
Click sounds
Reboot function (not working for games categories v12 and up)

Thanks to:
Zing Burg
Vegetano1
Redsquirrel
Highboy
Team GEN
Patpat
buckeyes
Anyone else I forgot to mention

Download