Naruto Shippuden Accel 3 | PSP Themes

Naruto Shippuden Accel 3
By: bloodangel619


I've been working on this theme for 8 weeks now l don't know why making themes is so addictive thank's to Schmilk Mr.shizzy ZingaBurga and Gsmoke's troubleshooting for making lite icons I found a way to make icon's with a low resource and that's what made me start this theme l wanted to give up on it but since l started it l wanted to finish it this time and l did I've tried to edit everything I could from the little usb icon to player's and osk and use every resource to the fullest. Hope you like this theme and hope it was worth spending so much time.

Features:
7 character slide-show(like the K-ON and my FFdissida)
8 diffrent infobars
custom font
photo,music and video browser with big icons
Different customized Photo,music and video player
custom osk
custom sounds
Fully animated usb screen
custom opening
and much more

Special thanks to:
Dark Alex,Team GEN
Zinga Burga,Vegetano,Highboy,Patpat,Red squirrel,Takashi,Anger
Schmilk,Gsmoke,Woobie,Pusupu,Mr. Shizzy
and anybody else l missed
oh and l think l must thank all the creator's of the game for the icons
Tell me if you find any problems
Download